We would like to introduce Deanne Hill, who has just commenced a six-month traineeship with Woor-Dungin.
Deanne is a Wemba Wemba woman from north-western Victoria who has been involved in Woor-Dungin for approximately one year, most recently as volunteer Executive Assistant.
Deanne will be working on the following projects and activities:
- Criminal Record Discrimination Project administration, and organisation of Woor-Dungin’s attendance at the Aboriginal Justice Forum in Swan Hill on 26−27 October
- Assisting our ICT mentor Denis O’Hara in preparing our upcoming strategic planning session
- Working on the next edition of Woor-Dungin’s philanthropic funding guide
- Helping to organise the next Income Generation and Resources Group session on 4 October
- Helping to organise the 2018 on-country gathering of Woor-Dungin’s Aboriginal partner organisations
Additionally Deanne will provide administrative support to Woor-Dungin partner Willum Warrain Aboriginal Association.
We are very pleased to welcome Deanne to our team.