Grant Writing Training
Woor-Dungin held a half-day Grant Seeker workshop funded by City of Melbourne and Freemasons Foundation Victoria to upskill community organisations in the best practice processes and strategies of grant-seeking.
We came together to review and discuss:
• The grants landscape
• Steps to ensuring an organisation is ‘grant-ready’
• How to package projects, create grant-ready project-plans, and set internal processes to succeed
• Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
• How to build funder relationships
• How to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
• Next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies
Enjoy the training video below
If there are specific skills you would like to address, drop us a line and we will do our best to help. Perhaps you are struggling to understand and to comply with governance requirements? Does your team want guidance on financial or IT systems? We ran two rounds of governance training workshops in 2022 with further capacity building programs to take place in 2023.